quinta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2014

It's been raining quite a lot and I've had my hair cut, also a lot...
It's been all or nothing these days. Dunno how that's gonna go down the road.
I'm not sure if I like this way but I have no ideia what's the way to go. I feel like I'm pretending to be this deep person when in truth I'm just so shallow, superficial...
I have no real problems and I don't know how to deal with anything, whether easy or slightly difficult
I just go with what's thrown at me, without complaining, resisting
Complacent
I feel so ridiculous and childish and maybe that's because I am. I frustate my self with my unwillingness to to anything good for my self.
I am my worst enemy. So cliché, so true. So annoying and selfish
Like I want to be hated. As if feeling angry and dissapointed is so much better than feeling fulfillment, joy, sense of accomplishment, pride.
And it can't be romanticised, these mix of feelings or sensations because it is just so absurd and unreal. Not even my body cooperates.

I am the worst.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário